Today's verse~

"On the Day when their tongues and their hands and their legs shall bear witness against them as to what they were doing." [24: 24]

Jan 3, 2011

The Most Beautiful Woman~

Assalamualaikum~

Every woman is beautiful~ Yes, there's no doubt about it. It depends on how you look at that woman. She's maybe beautiful because of her appearance, maybe because of her words, and maybe because of her actions. Of every beautiful women I've met in this world, I found only one which is the MOST beautiful woman ever : My mother. =)

my mother. this photo taken by my brother.

"There's something about you now,
I can't quite figure out,
Everything she does is beautiful,
Everything she does is right."

All I need is your blessings. All I need is your warmth. All I need is you.

p/s : She's beautiful right? Just like her daughter. HAHA! XD

Ja ne!

11 comments:

aat @ paat said...

anak die mmg beautiful pun.. haha~
=P

btw,nie lagu lighthouse-me & you en??
haha~ =P

maCy said...

yeah. jz like her daughter :)

khairunnisa ♥ said...

wee ;) semua mak adalah yang terbaik ^__^

Kimmy Ai said...

paat - woo, aku blushing neh! ;)) yup, that's you n me - lighthouse


macy - hihihi.. *blushing again*

nisa - yup! but,yg buang anak tu cmne?? ;)

d_LA said...

sudah semestinya..mak kita plg cun kan kan kan..

TunTeja said...

wiwittt :) mestilah cun.hehe

Kimmy Ai said...

d_LA - heh, yup!

Tun Teja - haha.. thanks~ ;)

Phat Lee said...

tq2.gua memang hensem.haha XD

Kimmy Ai said...

ahaha.. ye.. kau hensem. ;D

Heidi Shafiq said...

rindu mama aku.. T_T

Kimmy Ai said...

;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails